Kor sat on the railing of his balcony as he waited for Gar. His eye sparkled as he thought of what Gar’s reaction might be. He really hopes that he will enjoy his surprise.
Gar swooped in low from a nearby tree, shifted as a flying squirrel. When he landed on Kor’s shoulder he changed again, this time to his familiar kitten shape. “Hi gorgeous, what’s up?”
Grins and strokes a hand over the kitten’s back. “I have something for you.” He nuzzled against the cat as he input a code into the panel by the door. He then stepped aside relieving the small kitten door he had installed. “I wanted you to feel welcome whenever you came over.” He flushed a bit. “I hope you like it”
- kori-princeoftamaran reblogged this from superboysandtheirtoys and added:
- superboysandtheirtoys reblogged this from kori-princeoftamaran and added:
- dominicanfluffiness reblogged this from kori-princeoftamaran
- foreveracomiclover likes this
- kori-princeoftamaran posted this